Make your vote count on the AUSOM web site by 20th November 2014.
- Option Escape Blues – Peter Simondson
- Jazz Notes – Kevin Blazé
- Jam Session – Judy Young
- Ants Make Waves – Ivan Radywonik
- Cats v Dogs – Tim Gurrie
- Clouds – Ian McKean
- Kakoda – Franco Cianchi
- Medieval – Allan Groves
- Pompei – Franco Cianchi
- Card Trick – Pam Doughty
- Abstraction – Ivan Radywonik
- Paper Piano – Pam Doughty
- On Ice – Judy Young
- Street Action – Tim Gurrie
During the Seniors Festival in October, an open invitation is extended to all Seniors to ‘Come along and learn with us’. At the regular monthly meetings of Retirees & Others SIG and the AUSOM Mornington Group, AUSOM members will run special demonstration sessions for beginners to the iPad, iPhone and Mac, giving you tips and getting you started. So bring a friend, your iPad, iPhone or Mac notebook to one of these free sessions and enhance your skills!
If you are not an AUSOM member, please make a booking (for catering purposes). Phone: 0421126175 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retirees & Others:
Wednesday 14 October, 10:00 am – 12:00pm, Balwyn Baptist Church, corner Whitehorse and Parring Roads, Balwyn.
AUSOM Mornington Group:
(2) Apply a filter and save it as a jpg (July Challenge – Image 2).
(3) Same photo as in Step 1, but this time use the filter gallery to apply several filters. Save it as (July Challenge – Image 3).
(4) Same photo as in Step 1, but this time use the filter gallery to a smart filter. Save it as (July Challenge – Image 4).
(5) Send the four images to me at (email@example.com).
Peter Mackinlay & Julie Ackland
This is an invitation to all members to use their superior writing and photography talents to win honour and glory (sorry, no money) for themselves and AUSOM. The 2015 ASCCA (Australian Seniors Computer Clubs Association) Competitions are on again. This is the ninth time the competitions have been run, and at least the sixth time that AUSOM members have participated. AUSOM did very well in 2014!
Due to a scheduling error between AUSOM and NewHope, we were not able to proceed with our Main Meeting yesterday. NewHope had our booking down for next Saturday. Many of our SIG Leaders are not available next week. As a result, we have decided to cancel the June meeting.
The next Main Meeting will be Saturday 4 July.
We do apologise that we only discovered the scheduling mix-up when members started arriving in the morning.
- Next meeting 4 July
- The Secretary will re-confirm with NewHope booking dates for remainder of 2015
- An email is coming out to members
- We will explore a mechanism to get emails out to members urgently.
The AGM took place at 12 noon 2 May 2015. As there were more nominations for President and Ordinary Member positions available, elections were held.
Congratulations to the newly elected Committee of Management for 2015/2106, as follows
|Vice President||Ngaire Denne|
|Ordinary Members||Peter Carter|