Session 1 Patrick Bravard: Upgrading/Replacing your Mac (6:30 – 7:20pm)
Refreshment break 7:20 – 7:40
Session 2 (7:40 – 8:30 pm):
Small Groups: Hands-0n for iPad and macs
Main Presentation: Danny Gorong — Snap Send Solve
Session 1 (10 – 10.50am approx): Chris McQuillen: Remembrance
Morning tea break 10:50 – 11:10
Session 2 (11:10 – 12 noon): Chris McQuillen: iPhoneography
Questions and discussion around macOS, iOS and anything else related to Apple products
There will be a 10 min tea break halfway through and time for questions at the end.
The next meeting of AUSOM Committee will be held
5:45 pm for 6:00 pm start
Please advise items for consideration by the Sunday before the meeting date.
Items received after that date will be considered at the following monthly Committee meeting.
* Full Membership - $80 per year (that's less than the cost of 2 coffees per month)
* Concession Membership - $70 per year
* Associate Membership (Additional Family Members) - $30 per year
Membership includes 11 issues of AUSOM News per year (PDF), and access to all of our member-only monthly events. Access is also provided to the member area of our website.
- Printed & Posted AUSOM News Magazine, 11 Editions per year - $100 per year
- FirstClass Bulletin Board Service - $55 per year
Help is available from fellow members. Follow this link for contact details