- Download 41
- File Size 4.61 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 11 April 2022
- Last Updated 12 April 2022
Login is required to access this page
Download Instructions for AUSOMrecipes_1.2.3
Notice to AUSOM members
After much final checking and many little finishing touches, the AUSOMrecipes App is now available for download from the AUSOM website.
To refresh your memory about this App, read Bill Ellemor’s article “AUSOM recipe database – a foretaste” in AUSOM News Vol 43 No 1, February 2022.
Please note the following:
1. The app is designed for use on an iPad only at this stage.
2. As noted in the foretaste article, in order to use the database you will need to download FileMakerGO, available free from the App Store.
3. Once you have FMGo on your iPad, download the file.
4. The file will be downloaded to the download folder within your Files app.
5. Tap the file icon then select the share icon to open it in FMGo.
6. Start using it! It comes with a small number of recipes loaded in, just to give you a start.
7. The main purpose is for you to add your own recipes.
8. At the bottom of the home page are two buttons to use as needed—
– Send Feedback will enable you to send an email to seek assistance or pass suggestions back to us for future improvements we could make. Use this as and when you need to.
– Check for Updates allows you to access updates if they are available. Click this from time to time to check. When updates are available we will advise this in AUSOM News.